Guest Designers

Followers

Monday, May 03, 2010

Winner of challenge # 3

Hi everyone!!
Thank you to all 7 who joined in your recipe challenge last week. Your creations are all so beautiful.  Please join us all again :)
 We can only have one winner..  and my random picker.. this week is my son ( he is 5 years old ) i asked him to choose a number from 1 to 7 ...  he said 1 :))  so this would be Linda from THE FUNKY JUNKY
Congratulation Linda.. your card was gorgeous..  Please contact me HERE with your choice of one image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps and one image from CocoDingo. Thank you , hope you will join us again.
Hugs X
Lauretta & Corinne

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Linda! I loved this card. So beautiful. Enjoy your stamps. Really looking forward to seeing more of your work. x

corinne said...

congratulations Linda !!! your card is beautiful. thank's to participate with us.
hugs. Corinne

Ariana Richardo said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Profile.ameba.jp
Website
Information

AugustCollects said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Okauctioneers.org
Information
Click Here
Visit Web