Guest Designers

Followers

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Need Guest Designers for Blog Hop......

We are having another BLOG HOP and we would like to invite some of you to join us!!!
We will be going live at 7am CST December 17.....


So, I am opening a LINKY until NOON tomorrow. Everyone who signs up is IN!!!
You will receive 1-2 FREE images from our sponsors to work with!!!

What do you have to do to be in??

Add your name to the linky below and then send me an email at craftyourpassion@gmail.com and include an email address and a link to your blog.

If you do not email me, I can not send you the hop details when the time comes.

4 comments:

alethea said...

ÖOh How exciting!!! Can't wait!! Hugsxx

Jacq said...

Fab Thanks for the chance to be part of this Fab Blog Hop.
Hugs Jacqui xx

shells-crafts said...

how exciting. do love a good blog hop!

Sonia said...

OMG! I lost this opportunity to have a chance to be a part to your Blog Hop.... Good Luck to all!
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60