Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Challenge 112 Winners:)

Sorry this is a little late ladies my internet was down last night:) Such wonderful entires again. I hope you all enjoyed the challenge. Don't forget to pick up your winners badge to display on your blog:)
Congrats to our to winners wonderful entries ladies:)






Prize : 2 digi stamps

Winner:


and 


Prize : $25 Surprise Package (US & Canada Only)

Winner:



Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #112 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 6/11/2012 will be given to a new winner! 

2 comments:

Linda said...

I am so happy, thank you so much. I just send you an email.
hugs Linda

CraftyGirl said...

Oh my goodness. I am so excited to have won. Thanks. I just emailed you. Thanks again.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl